To create a WordPress website, you will need to follow these steps:
- Choose a hosting provider and register a domain name: In order to create a website, you will need to have a place to host your site’s files and a domain name to use as the address for your website. There are many hosting providers to choose from, and you can typically register a domain name through the same company. I would like to recommend Namecheap which provides good permanence at a low price.
- Install WordPress: Once you have a hosting account and domain name, you can install WordPress on your hosting account. Many hosting providers offer a one-click install option for WordPress, which makes it easy to get started.
- Choose a theme: WordPress has a large selection of themes that you can use to customize the look of your website. Choose a theme that fits the purpose and style of your website.
- Add content: Once you have chosen a theme, you can start adding content to your website. You can create pages and posts, add media, and customize the appearance of your site using the WordPress dashboard.
- Customize your site: WordPress allows you to customize many aspects of your website, including the layout, colour scheme, and functionality. You can do this by using the customizer tool in the WordPress dashboard, or by installing plugins that add new features to your site.
- Publish your site: Once you are satisfied with your website, you can click the « publish » button to make it live and accessible to the public.
Overall, creating a WordPress website is a straightforward process that can be accomplished by anyone with basic computer skills. However, if you need any help from a WordPress designer simply ask the question through this link. we will try to respond as soon as possible.